Learn how to use a Raspberry Pi computer to code music.
What you’ll learn
- Understand basic computer science principles: loops, conditionals, algorithms, debugging.
- Write code in Sonic Pi to create music.
- Know the basic architectures of a computing device.
- Understand the difference between hardware and software.
- Be able to set up a Raspberry Pi, turn it on, load the graphical user interface, and navigate the desktop for the first time.
- Sonic Pi
- Raspberry Pi
- Bring your own earphones
Code of Conduct Policy
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the workshop. Passing requires attendance to the full workshop.
Length: 3 Saturdays
6 Beach Rd, 403 Old Castle Brewery, Woodstock, Cape Town,
Below are the start dates for this course.