Code a simple one-page website using HTML, CSS and JQuery.
What you’ll learn
- Understand which coding languages are used to create websites
- Use HTML to structure a webpage
- Use CSS to style a webpage
- Understand basic web design principles
- Use JQuery to add functionality to create a basic website
- How the internet works
- Web design
Students must bring their own laptops or rent one for R100. Before the workshop:
- Download the latest version of Google Chrome
- Install Atom
Code of Conduct Policy
Punctuality, participation in discussions, completion of assignments, and demonstration of professional courtesy to others are required. Attendance will be taken at the beginning of the workshop. Passing requires attendance to the full workshop.