Front-End Development Teacher
What you will do
- Teach front-end development. You’ll work with students as a “guide on the side” rather than a “sage on the stage” as you engage them in active, applied learning.
- Develop one of CodeSpace’s many web portals. This is your opportunity to keep your skills sharp.
- Refine lessons and assessments.
- Deliver an engaging learning experience.
- Ensure learning outcomes are recorded for each student.
What you need to know
- How to teach. You should be able to explain concepts in a simple way, and know how to lead a class. Prior tutoring/training experience required.
- How to communicate. Team members should have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- How to code in HTML, CSS, and JS. You should have a solid grounding in implementing compliant HTML, the ability to write custom styles in CSS, and implement frameworks such as bootstrap, skeleton, and underscores. You should also understand LESS/SASS compilation and their features, and have practical knowledge of building responsive websites. Finally, you should be able to implement jQuery plug-ins.
- How to use GIT to collaborate.
Employment type: Contract
Remuneration: Market-related CTC
Open to all genders.
Must provide police clearance.
Please send your CV, portfolio (if you have one) and cover letter to email@example.com