PHP Laravel developer
What you will do
- Work on our internal learning management system building out new features
- Work on external client projects
What you need to know
- Mid level PHP
- How to code in HTML, CSS, and JS. You should have a solid grounding in implementing compliant HTML, the ability to write custom styles in CSS, and implement frameworks such as bootstrap, skeleton, and underscores. You should also understand LESS/SASS compilation and their features, and have practical knowledge of building responsive websites. Finally, you should be able to implement jQuery plug-ins.
- How to use GIT to collaborate.
- How to navigate stackoverflow to find solutions
Employment type: Contract/Full-Time
Remuneration: Market-related CTC
Open to all genders.
Remote work can be discussed
Please send your CV, portfolio (if you have one) and cover letter to email@example.com