What you will do
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Assist students in finding answers and solutions.
- Report any queries or concepts that students don’t understand.
- Deliver an engaging learning experience.
- Ensure learning outcomes are recorded for each student.
- Present subject matter to students under the direction and guidance of teachers, using lectures, discussions, or supervised role-playing methods.
- Work with students individually or in small groups to help them master assignments and reinforce concepts presented by teachers.
What you need to know
- How to teach. You should be able to explain complex concepts in a simple way, and know how to lead a class. Prior tutoring/training experience required.
- How to communicate. Team members should have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
Employment type: Contract.
Remuneration: Market-related CTC.
Open to all genders.
Candidates must provide police clearance.
Please send your CV, portfolio (if you have one) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org