Impact hundreds in the tech industry.
CodeSpace is growing rapidly and so is our team. We are looking for a passionate tutor who can help students with their web development projects. The selected candidate is expected to be highly patient, detail-oriented, and friendly.
Front-End Development Teacher
CodeSpace is growing rapidly and so is our team. We are looking for someone with a passion for front-end web development and imparting their knowledge to others as part of our dynamic teaching team.
Trevor Noah and CodeSpace Lead Facilitator, Nathan Banda.
(Taking a selfie during a short break from the CodeSpace Academy coding class)
What do we look for in a team member?
1. Passion for education
2. Collaborative mindset
3. Ability to partake in office banter
4. Core strength
5. Grit and tenacity
Our vision and values
- We ensure that every learner in our program feels challenged and supported in their learning; that each learner realises their potential to manifest change.
- We believe in the strength of the collective: one person’s success is everyone’s joy; one person’s failure requires everyone’s support.
- We believe each learner has the potential to be responsible and respectful. We will not tolerate a failure to accept responsibility nor a lack of respect for others.
- We are committed to an equitable society and creating a racially and culturally diverse learning environment.